CALL LITTLE ROCK OFFICE AT 501-712-0101
Onychomycosis, or nail fungus, is an infection of the toenail in which the nail changes color, thickness and quality. In addition of causing an unhealthy appearance, it can cause pain and difficulty walking.
Clinical research has shown that the Neo laser is capable of effectively superheating the skin tissue beneath finger and toe nails, causing the coagulation of the soft tissue that is contaminated with fungal material. This can result in a significant cosmetic enhancement for patients in as little as a single treatment.
The treatment of nails with LightPod laser is fast and convenient – it takes approximately 5 to 15 seconds to cover a single nail with laser pulses. The same laser is also highly effective in treating warts, spider veins and other conditions of the foot and ankle.
After the treatment, patients are able to resume their daily activities as normal. Results are not immediate, as it takes anywhere from 3-12 months for the new, non-infected nail to grow. It is recommended that patients follow this preventive care regiment to avoid reinfection:
1. Apply an antifungal cream for 2 weeks following the procedure;
2. Always spray inside the shoes at the end of the day with an antifungal spray and avoid wearing the shoes for 2 days or use Steri-Shoe ultraviolet shoe sanitizers;
3. After 2 weeks, spray the feet or fingers with anti-fungal spray on an ongoing basis;
4. Change the sheets the 1st night after each treatment;
5. Cleanse the floor of the shower before next use with a cleanser that includes bleach;
6. Cleanse all nail instruments with bleach before using them again;
7. Throw out any nail polish previously used on the nails;
8. Exercise caution in public areas like hotel rooms and public showers.
Neo laser is capable effectively treating the soft tissue that is contaminated with fungal material. This can result in a significant cosmetic enhancement for patients in as little as a single treatment.
Copyright © 2021 FaceLine Aesthetics - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy